A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead the marketing efforts of a forward thinking swiss blockchain startup, focusing on an extremely rigid and influential crypto retail industry.
The ideal candidate for this role is either a senior candidate with experience of working as a head of marketing in a Start-up, or a senior marketing manager (also from a start-up environment) who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The Head of Marketing role will be focusing on setting strategies for our two core brands from scratch (“Värdex Suisse” – www.vaerdex.ch and “Cryptonow” – www.cryptonow.ch) and executing them fully hands-on.
The role requires developing a holistic understanding of the business to build marketing plans and programs that can drive both short & long-term customer and commercial impact.
Värdex Suisse and Cryptonow growth is dependent on successful multi-channel (retail) marketing embracing a variety of disciplines:
- Advertising and marketing campaigns online and offline
- Point-of-Sale (Retail) strategies and promotions
- Digital/social media presence and optimisation
- PR community build and management
- Partnership development and support
- Customer/market research
- Competitor intelligence
Reporting to the Värdex leadership team and working closely with colleagues across functions to ensure successful development of the best customer proposition and experience, the ideal candidate will be not just technically proficient (with 5-7 years’ experience in a comparable environment learning the various disciplines), but also be a high-energy ‘make things happen’ person.
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE WITH US
- If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in your career
- If you are a very hands-on marketing person and strategic thinker at the same time
- If you would like to develop two independent crypto/blockchain marketing strategies from scratch for us
- If you like to work rather independently, but integrated and the full support of our motivated team
- If you are interested in a part-time job (40-60%) in a startup environment
We expect this individual to fulfil the following criteria:
- You have 5+ years of experience in product and/or digital marketing
- You have 2+ year’s experience in the Retail Industry
- You have experience in advertising and online and offline marketing campaigns
- You have experience in digital/social media presence and optimisation, and have a strong social media presence
- You have experience in PR community build and management
- You have experience in developing and managing partnerships
- You have experience driving customer/market research and analysis
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- You are passionate and will be a brand ambassador
- You are flexible; we’re a young start-up and you’ll be working on lots of fun things
- You are keen to roll your sleeves up, get involved, and help us build a successful company and attractive culture
- German and English fluent is a must, French is a plus