WE SIMPLIFY CRYPTO – for everyone
Värdex Suisse AG is a fast-growing blockchain startup based in Crypto Valley Zug. As the leading crypto financial service provider for retail in Switzerland, we develop and operate various crypto solutions for the Swiss market. With our voucher card cryptonow we give easy access to the world of crypto at more than 4000 retail stores. We also operate the largest crypto-ATM network in Switzerland.
Join us at an early-stage initiative to build our future crypto exchange platform for our forward thinking Swiss blockchain startup, focusing on an extremely rigid and influential crypto retail industry.
The future enterprise applications and crypto exchange platform will consist of several isolated applications for backend services connected to a C#.net (Backend), Vue.js, Svelte or React JS (Frontend) application.
As a Frontend Web Engineer, your primary focus will be developing user-facing crypto web applications, C#.net API specifications/designs and components designed by award winning UX/UI designers from Sweden. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js, Svelte or React JS framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and our UX/UI designers.
- Designing and implementing our user-facing crypto trading applications using Vue.js, Svelte or React JS (Frontend) from scratch
- Designing and implementing our micro-API services (REST, gRPC, SOAP)
- Implementing a secure authentication services such as auth0, Okta or Ping Identity for the platform
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Passion for the crypto and blockchain industry
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in informatics or equivalent
- Solid experience in API development (REST, gRPC, SOAP)
- Good experience in MS-SQL (T-SQL)
- Highly proficient with Vue.js, Svelte or React JS framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the (virtual) DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, by example Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS preprocessors (you can do it or we have someone for that)
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with authenification services such as auth0, Okta, Ping Identity or similar